Consumed by all opportunities to reinvent my own reality, and hopefully alter the prescription which those around me view their world. I am a recent graduate from the Columbia University's masters of architecture program. Prior to my masters degree, I attended the University of Utah where I received my BS in Architectural Studies. During the course of my education I explored a myriad of techniques for architectural representation while questioning the limitations of theory, form, and construction as they apply to design.
John Becker is currently not a licensed architect
For a copy my Resume please contact me through the provided channels and I will forward you a formal copy and work samples.
All mentioned website publications have a corresponding link in the .press links under the .NAVIGATION section to the left.
- Implasable Futures for Unpopular Places
- Cleveland Stories: True Until Proven Otherwise
- GSAPP Abstract 2007/2008
- GSAPP Abstract 2008/2009
- GSAPP Abstract 2009/2010
- Numero China Magazine
.PROJECT PUBLICITY| EXHIBITIONS
- Venice Biennale US Pavillion 2012
- Du Mois Gallery New Orleans
- Buell Center Public Housing Charrette
- Jersey City Museum Exhibition
- Jersey City, City Hall Exhibition
- AIA Queens Housing Competition Honorable Mention
- Projects published online at Amusement Magazine, Archimorph, Archinect, Architecture Magazine, Architizer, BLDGBLOG, Core77, Design 4 Now, Dezeen, Funambulist, ID Magazine, Okay Great, SuckerpunchDaily, Wired, Wooster Collective, Yanko Design, and more.